[U/A] Messenger – Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus), Aran
- rainproof /water-resistant
- wear many ways – over- the-shoulder; cross-body (folded & diagonal); backpack; handle
- very light, strong & secure
- secure inner zipped pocket; 2 pouch-style inner pockets; exterior zipped pocket
- reflective band across “Urban” side – be visible at night
- comfortable to wear – on a bike, about town, or on a hike!!
This Messenger features an aerial drone image captured by (AerCamIreland) of the spectacular circular fort of Dún Aonghase, on Aran Mór, County Galway.
Raymond Fogarty of AerCamIreland collaborated with Wild by Water on two of our new [UA] products – this Messenger and a Portfolio/Document, both feature this spectacular shot. A huge thanks to Raymond.
GPS location: 53.124474, -9.767325