[U/A] Messenger – Flaggy Shore
- rainproof /water-resistant
- wear many ways – over- the-shoulder; cross-body (folded & diagonal); backpack; handle
- very light, strong & secure
- secure inner zipped pocket; 2 pouch-style inner pockets; exterior zipped pocket
- reflective band across “Urban” side – be visible at night
- comfortable to wear – on a bike, about town, or on a hike!!
The Flaggy Shore is near Doolin in County Clare and was made famous by Irish poet Seamus Heaney in his poem Postscript (Spirit Level Collection). On this Messenger, we have paired the Flaggy Shore with another; an aerial view of a greeny/sandy shoreline from Donegal’s Malin Beg, near Glencolumbille.
GPS location: Flaggy Shore: 3°01’27.5″N 9°23’57.2″W
Aerial shore: 54.662884, -8.771174