[U/A] Folio / Laptop* – Flaggy Shore
- rainproof /water-resistant
- re-loop strap to wear “wide” or “tall” or “leashed”
- very light, strong & secure
- secure inner zipped pocket; plus 1 exterior zipped pocket
- narrow reflective band in seam – be visible at night
*Laptop size: fits a 15″ Macbook Pro – or similar – or smaller.
The Flaggy Shore is near Ballyvaughan in County Clare and was made famous by Irish poet Seamus Heaney in his poem Postscript (Spirit Level Collection).
GPS location:Flaggy Shore: 53°09’32.2, 9°05’33.0